-International research conferences and summits on global communication topics.
-Joint research projects developed collaboratively by faculty and students.
–Projects and consulting activities both with public institutions and private companies that advance knowledge in the field of the communication professions
-Faculty and student visits and exchanges, workshops, forums and competitions.
-Experiential learning opportunities, civic engagement, community-based research, international internships.
-Additional inaugural year activities announced fall 2017.
- Students, faculty and alumni exchanges.
- Applied research and consultancy projects.
- Professional conferences, summits, seminars and teaching projects designed to update professionals with best practices and tools in the field of global communication.
- Experiential learning opportunities.
- Study and analysis of trends through polling, surveys and focus groups.
- Visibility in popular journals, magazines, mass and social media.